Laurel Medical Center - Appointments & Referrals
For Appointments & Information
Online: Click here to request an appointment.
Our office offers same day and scheduled appointment options each day. Scheduling ahead allows us to assure ample time can be reserved for examination and discussion. When care needs arise that are time sensitive and you have an urgent need for care, please call our office for an appointment the same day.
Preparing for Your Appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment to allow time for registration/check-in.
- Please bring your insurance card(s) and your insurance co-payment which will be collected at registration.
- Please bring a written list of medications including herbal and over the counter medicines that you are on. Print out a medication reconciliation form, fill it out and bring it to your doctor's appointments.
- Please bring a list of healthcare concerns you would like to discuss with your physician.
- Please schedule your follow-up blood pressure checks, injections and lab tests at least 24 hours in advance so that we can prepare for your visit. We are available each day for blood pressure checks at no charge to our patients.
Referral to Other Specialists
As primary care providers, our physicians stay in touch with other specialists to care for your total health needs. If you or a family member has a special need, such as an orthopedic surgeon or nursing home referral, we can put you in touch with the right physicians and healthcare institutions.
We maintain and secure your medical records, which are available to you or your physician. If you desire to transfer your medical records to another provider or facility, you will be asked to complete an Authorization for Release of Information form which can be completed at your convenience and returned to the Laurel location.
Patient satisfaction is very important to us. We solicit feedback from our patients by sending out random surveys via US Mail. If you receive a survey, please complete it and return to us in the postage paid envelope provided. We want to improve our services, and the best way to do that is to hear from the people who receive those services. You are also welcome to visit with the manager at this location or call the St. Vincent Healthcare Customer Service Line at 406-238-6006 with comments or concerns. We look forward to serving you.
Note: Forms are a PDF, which requires Adobe Acrobat. Click here to download a free copy.