St. Vincent Healthcare is a not-for-profit, faith-based, Mission-driven, 286 licensed bed hospital, with 30 clinics led by a local community Board of Directors and sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System (SCLHS).
Competitive compensation packages include CME, medical, dental, retirement, flex spending plans and more!
To apply for a position you are interested in based on work experience and schedule required; please email cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which specific position you are interested in. Thank you!
St. Vincent Physician Network Pain Center - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Full time
- 1 year NP or PA work experience required.
- Pain Management experience preferred.
- Call duty required (once every seven weeks).
- Schedule: Mon-Thurs - 9 hrs; Fri - 4 hrs.
Long Term Care Facility - Nurse Practitioner - Full-time
- Prefer 1 yr. NP experience but will consider new grad with strong background in Geriatics.
- Weekend call duty rotated with all providers.
- Works in Nursing Home settings and travels to these facilities throughout the community.
Absarokee Clinic - Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Full time
- 5 years NP or PA work experience required.
- Monday-Friday schedule.
- No call responsibilities.
Palliative Care/Acute Pain Service - Inpatient setting - Nurse Practitioner - Full time
- NP with at least three years of experience in internal medicine, pain management, hospital, or palliative care medicine.
- National certification through ANCC or AANP required.
- Special interest or certification in pain management and palliative care preferred.
- Monday - Friday schedule with occasional call duties.
- Montana APRN license with prescriptive authority.
- Only Nurse Practitioner's with MT APRN license with prescriptive authority will be considered.